Faculty and Staff Services & Information
Commuter rewards program
All transportation options listed below are part of the Commuter Choice Program .
- Free Bike Safety Checks by
Two Wheeler Dealer
from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in front of Titan Shops including air pressure checks and refills, brake adjustments, and derailleur adjustments.
- FALL 2019 DATES:
- Thursday, August 29
- Thursday, September 19
- Thursday, October 17
- Thursday, November 21
- Thursday, December 12
- FALL 2019 DATES:
- Receive a 5% discount on new bikes and a 10% discount on bicycle parts and accessories with a valid Titan ID Card at Two Wheeler Dealer.
- CSUF Campus Bike Path
- Bike Safety tips
- Directive #16
- A minimum of 2 CSUF registered Faculty/Staff per vehicle arriving to campus
- At least one applicant must own a current Faculty/Staff semester parking permit
- Applicants must live within a close proximity of each other or commute to campus along the same route
- Apply for a Carpool Permit by filling out a Faculty/Staff Carpool Permit Application .
Zipcar CarShare Program - Available August 2019
Zipcar is a leading car-sharing network service at Cal State Fullerton available to CSUF students, faculty and staff that provides the freedom of car ownership without the hassle and expense. The Zipcar vehicles will be available for use beginning August 2019.
Visit Zipcar to learn more or to sign up.
Employee Bus Pass (E-Pass)
- Faculty and Staff receive a free bus pass for any of OCTA's local routes to be used for commuting to and from campus.
- Request an E-Pass at the Parking & Transportation Services Office (T-1400) Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- OCTA Routes 24, 26, and 57 come directly to campus. Visit OCTA's for more information.
- Save time, money, and stress on the commute to work!
- Reduce cost of gas/fuel, auto insurance, auto maintenance/repairs, and mileage depreciation/resale value.
- Vanpools receive $400/month OCTA subsidy & vanpoolers receive up to $120/month reimbursement.
- Apply today! Contact the CSUF Transportation Analyst at (657) 278-4405 or email@example.com.