Student Services & Information
Off-site Parking - Returning Fall 2019
- More parking options available!
- Park at the EvFree Church Monday - Thursday (7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- Shuttle Service runs every 10-15 minutes to and from campus at the Parking & Transportation Services Office (T-1400).
- Any vehicle left at EvFree Church after 8:00 p.m. is subject to tow
- Park with an Off-site or Student Semester Parking Permit
- Free Bike Safety Checks by Two Wheeler Dealer
from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in front of Titan Shops including air pressure checks and refills, brake adjustments, and derailleur adjustments.
- RETURNING FALL 2019
- Receive a 5% discount on new bikes and a 10% discount on bicycle parts and accessories with a valid Titan ID Card at Two Wheeler Dealer.
- CSUF Campus Bike Path
- Bike Safety tips
- Directive #16
- A minimum of 2 CSUF registered students must arrive to campus and exit the carpool zone together.
- At least one applicant must own a current student semester parking permit.
- Applicants must live within a close proximity of each other or commute to campus along the same route.
- To apply for a Student Carpool Permit, the owner of the current semester permit must fill out a Student Carpool Permit Application .
- Carpool Zones are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. in Lot S.
- Lost or stolen carpool permit? Contact Parking & Transportation Services at (657) 278-3082.
Zipcar CarShare Program - Available August 2019
Zipcar CarShare is an exclusive car sharing service at Cal State Fullerton available to CSUF students, faculty and staff that provides the freedom of car ownership without the hassle and expense. Zipcar vehicles will be available for use beginning August 2019.
Visit CSUF Zipcar to learn more or to sign up.
- Students receive 25% off of a Metrolink pass through the Metrolink app or at the Metrolink stations.
- While riding the train, students must show their student identification along with a valid pass or ticket upon request of fare enforcement personnel.
- Show a Metrolink pass to board any connecting OCTA bus for free.
- Amtrak offers students 10% off rail fare to all of their destinations.
- For train schedules, please visit Metrolink or Amtrak .
University Bus Pass (U-Pass) - Returning Fall 2019
- Students receive a reduced-fare semester bus pass for any of OCTA's local routes
- Undergraduate students who are enrolled in 9 or more units and graduate students who are enrolled in 6 or more units during the Fall and Spring semester may come to the Parking Office to purchase one subsidized U-Pass for $92 for the semester.
- Purchase a U-Pass in the Parking & Transportation Services Office (T-1400) Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- OCTA Routes 24, 26, and 57 come directly to campus. Visit OCTA for more information.